Saturday, December 7, 2013

SALT!

The other weekend we went on an adventure to a nearby co-op and ended up finding some fun new ingredients. At least five ingredients I had planned on ordering online were there, and now I just have a short scenic trip to get them! I kinda felt like a kid in a candy store. I was especially excited to find these salts in the bulk section…

SEA + BLACK LAVA + HIMALAYAN PINK


Aren't they pretty? I experimented with them as salt scrubs. The black lava and sea salt were mixed with balsam fir infused oil. The Himalayan pink and sea salt were mixed with some meadowsweet infused oil. They smelt lovely and did some serious exfoliation. More experiments are needed and then perhaps they'll be offered for your own exfoliation needs down the road :)

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I have a lip balm from you, but I am not the original purchaser. I am using it and love it. How much do your lip balms cost?
    My contact information is kimhikes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete